I am extremely humbled – Thank you so much, I have to admit I have been worried my blog was too Dark, Too angry, too sad. You see This blog is the real me – The one that is in constant pain, that wears a mask to please other people, who just gets on with life (& I have to say, runs other, upbeat blogs & pages, that seem as if life is rosey). So the fact that she chose to nominate me and include me in this realm is very very humbling…. Thank you..
So a bit about the award itself –
The award goes to bloggers who have less than 1,000 followers and have been blogging for less than two years. Here are the rules when you have been nominated for the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog, in your blog.
- Display an image of the award in your blog.
- Answer 11 questions that are asked of you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next.
- Ask these bloggers 11 new questions that you provide.
- List these same rules in your own blog.
- Inform those people who you nominated, that they were nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
So here are the questions the Lovely Amy asked of me (with answers of course)
- What made you start your blog? I wanted to have an outlet for what I describe as the “Real Me” – Not the one who people Think I am, You know, smiling on Facebook – Make-up on etc…. This is the real deal – The fading ghost of the “once-was”…..
- Have you had anything life-changing happen to you? Yes, I started a charity support group a few years back, I needed to feel my life had meant something & this illness wasn’t going to rob me of any hope I had of changing the world.. Through that group I’ve met & helped many people, children & adults alike – I dont want to say too much as I don’t want “that me” to cross over to here… BUT Its amazing what you can accomplish laying in bed with a hot water bottle & a laptop X
- What is your favourite animal? Fox – Beautiful & misunderstood
- What is your favourite TV show? – The Big Bang Theory / Dr Who (Yep bit of a Science nerd from young)
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I honestly don’t know – BUT I always wanted to go into space (does that count)
- How do you like to relax? I used to read a LOT, But my eyesight has been failing & with that came headaches, So now its snuggled on Sofa with my dog watching a film
- What do you like to do at the weekends? Mainly indoors, writing about or creating flyers to help with the charity stuff (but if you look at the “other me Facebook – you won’t really see that, You’ll see “reality TV / Football loving “normal” person).
- What is your dream job? Author (or Politician If they really could make any differences!)
- If you could have a special skill, what would it be? Mind reading (OH How I wish) LOL
- What is your earliest memory? Standing at the fence in my mum & dads house, with my dog…
- What made you smile this week? Crufts – Particularly FlyBall
I am very new here & will add as I cultivate XXX
The questions I am asking of them
- Tell us 1 piece of odd info about you.
- If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What type of film/tv do you like?
- If you could have a superpower for a day, What would it be?
- If you could have a conversation with ANYONE living or dead, who would it be?
- Chocolate or Lemon?
- If you could have any job, what would it be?
- If you could have a special skill, what would it be?
- Where were you born / raised?
- If you could change 1 thing in the world (don’t overthink it, make it fun) what would it be?
(Holding on to my last 2-3 spoons today & it’s just past midday, But this has raised a wry smile so thank you)